Sunday, March 29

Saturday is fun day =)

bak ku teh


Have been out and about since 9.45am to 12.00am today..woots! Started off Boon's 20th birthday with Bak Ku Teh at Sungai Buloh..yeps we travelled all the way from bukit jalil to sungai buloh for some good yummy teochew bak ku teh and wine chicken...really d'lish.yumzzz...

wine chicken

On the way i discovered new territories like the nurseries in Sungai Buloh and Kota Damansara..lol.Now i know what lies beyond the Curve/Ikea. After brunch, we headed off to the Curve for Red Box..yeaps..i went karoake-ing for the first time ever...was an interesting experience and you should know that i cant carry a tune at all...hmmm...but still had fun singing familiar tunes and the best was "I Dont Wanna Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith with all the screaming Yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.hahahaha..owh and "When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls is darn hard to sing ok, was out of breath even before the chorus....I respect the PCDs now for being able to sing and dance at the same time.

After the karoake-ing, we window- shopped around Curve until we got hungry and headed to Ikea for meatballs and they had a Earth Hour party too at the cafe. The cafe had an Earth Hour promo today...fresh garden salad+chicken in lemon and herb sauce+green tea ice cream all for RM10!! I wanted to get that...buttttttttt by the time it was our turn to place the order...they justttt had to run out of chicken and if we wanted it still..had to wait for 20 minutes...WTH!! So i ended up eating 5 meatballs+boiled potatoes to avoid queing up all over again!!! At exactly 8.30 the lights at the cafe and outside Ikea where switched off for Earth Hour and the staff brought out candle lit lamps for individual tables.

kids plate...lol

before earth hour
Earth Hour!!


After dinner and some walking around Ikano, we headed home..got stuck in a little jam...sent Yoke San home and found a new road from Connaught to IMU..woots! toll free summmore..=P...the whole journey we were playing Guess-The-Song using Paige's iPhone..played so much until we all ended up with a headache...lol...when we got nearer to IMU, decided to go to the new mamak at Tmn Esplanade and waited till Boon turned 20 and 1 day old..hahaha...it was a long fun day =) Big bro told me that we are gonna go out for buffet lunch in KL town tomorrow too..hehehe..foooddddddd...yes..i am little miss foodie after all =P

4 comments:

  1. psan requests a tagboard so she can randomly SPAM! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with psan! sigh.. i feel like a hermit crab. i never join any outings... such a lousy friend.. wished i could but really need quiet weekends to catch up with my work since weekdays are crazy!
    I LOVE ANNE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SU ANNE!!!
    I went Red Box The Curve on Monday!
    Hahaha
    During Earth Hour I was in Singapore though
    But grrrr whenever you come to Damansara area, let me know!
    I need some Malaccan aura hahaha

    ReplyDelete