Tuesday, February 10

G'Day

Woke up at 10am today...i just love sleeping in...ahhh....stress free until I found out that i'm gonna have summatives for Med Sciences in March!! March..that's so soon....and i'm gonna be an OO summore...man, hope i manage to balance my time properly this time. Anyway, i'm just gonna take it one step at a time, organize my thoughts properly ( especially with pharmaco) and not be overwhelmed.

Anddd Potlove/potluck is still on this Friday.Yay...thinking of what to cook now..most of them want Tomyam beehoon, hmm but i'm thinking of trying something new like mee goreng mamak or char keow teow. I'm so looking forward to this..food, friends and games.Yay!!

Gonna have practicals 2mrw..taking primary impressions of our edentulous phantom head..Again..haha..failed so so terribly during the last session..made zero good impressions for that 3 long hours because I found it so hard to mix the compound properly and smooth without air bubbles brrrrr bubbles are not cute to me anymore as they are to little kids =P....please please let me have good ones tommorrow. I dont want to be left behind in class =(

No comments:

Post a Comment